Oracle Patch for 1.1

bhaugland

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm able to connect, login after oracle connection.

Created folder & data source. While saving report unit received following error.

org.springframework.webflow.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@126a408 targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ReportUnitAction@1db3e20, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'saveReport' of flow 'reportUnitFlow'; nested exception is org.springframework.transaction.TransactionSystemException: Could not roll back Hibernate transaction; nested exception is org.hibernate.TransactionException: JDBC rollback failed

Has above to do anything with oracle version, mine is 8.1.7.3

• 2 months later...

kartikgajjar wrote:

Hi, I'm able to connect, login after oracle connection.

Created folder & data source. While saving report unit received following error.

org.springframework.webflow.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@126a408 targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ReportUnitAction@1db3e20, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'saveReport' of flow 'reportUnitFlow'; nested exception is org.springframework.transaction.TransactionSystemException: Could not roll back Hibernate transaction; nested exception is org.hibernate.TransactionException: JDBC rollback failed

Has above to do anything with oracle version, mine is 8.1.7.3

It is not version specific. I am testing JI with oracle 9.2.0.6

I think the error message is more clear in oracle10g environment, when creating saving a validated report:

org.springframework.webflow.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@1c98c1b targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ReportUnitAction@10d78ec, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'saveReport' of flow 'reportUnitFlow'; nested exception is com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: could not insert: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource]; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [insert into JIFileResource (data, file_type, reference, id) values (?, ?, ?, ?)]; SQL state [72000]; error code [1460]; ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested ; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested

Post edited by: csmth, at: 2007/01/19 06:49

Post edited by: csmth, at: 2007/01/19 07:21

I saw this same error message when debugging an issue for a remote client. What was found was that the NLS_LANG setting was not the same between the Oracle client and the Oracle Server. The default setting of NLS_LANG is american_american_ascii7 (or similar). This will be the setting if no NLS_LANG env var is set.

You can check to see that the server and the client have the same settings. Anyway, this is one way to get this particular error.

• 2 months later...