We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Pert chart and gantt chart..?

sijaria

Hi,

just wanted to know does ireport support "Pert chart" and "gantt chart"..

can we create these chart using ireport is yes then please tell me how to create it... and

if no then please tell me if want top create these two chart how i can create it if i have my all data in excel sheet.??

Thanks,

Harringbone.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe there's any native support for those chart types in JasperReports/iReport.  How difficult it would be to build something useful depends on how the data is stored in your Excel spreadsheet and how you expect the output to look.   Microsoft Project is the only program I've used that generates Pert and Gannt charts, but there are certainly many others.  I've never tried www.openworkbench.org, for example, but I'm guessing it also supports those.  Good luck!

Carl

Ooops!  I just went into iReport (I'm using iReport Pro 3.7.1.1), and it does show Gannt chart as one of the options when I drag a chart (normal chart, not Chart Pro or Widget Pro) from the pallette into the design area.  Unfortunately, the iReport "Ultimate Guide" is anything but ultimate...the only chart it describes in any detail is a pie chart.  The flash charts have some reasonably good html documentation that comes with them, but I can't find a similar set included for normal charts.  You would think I would see some Gannt chart documentation at http://jasperforge.org/uploads/publish/jasperreportswebsite/JR%20Website/jasperreports_quickref.html, but I do not.

Post Edited by cbarlow3 at 11/09/2010 18:27

• 1 month later...