We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Few words missing in the automated pdf export from jasperserver report

avinash.eng18

I need to schedule report exporting for a particular department which needs to run daily. And each day the list of employees for that department changes.

So i am using Talend ETL to schedule this job and save the pdfs in a particular folder in my local.

But the problem is, while creation of pdf from the server it is missing some of the data and generating pdf!!! though complete set of data is available in the report??

I am using Jasperserver 6.3

Talend ETL community 6.01

and tjasperserverexec component to trigger pdf export. 

Can any one pls suggest how to fix this words missing in the automated export of reports. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed the link given and imported times new roma normal font and installed it(earlier i was using Sans Serif normal), After the import of timesNewRoman font and updating it and published it to the server.

After this the report itself didnt work saying it doesnt have the font. (i have followed complete procedure in the attached link).

When i do a manual export of the report to pdf i dont have any words loss. But the loss of words is happening when i am generating pdfs automatically using TALEND ETL and tjasperserverexec component.

I dont know if there is a bug in the component or export!! can you pls help me on this @hozawa

• 5 weeks later...

tjasperserverexec was designed a while ago and might not work correctly with recent versions of JRS. You should be using tRest component for web services. I designed an example job showing this functionality

You can also install this plug-in, it will add Jaspersoft components like tJrsRestReportExec, tJrsRestResources etc:

http://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jaspersoft-etl-plugin/resources