We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Position fixed for element in report

epixadom

Hi, and thanks for all the community help.

Let me explain my issue :

I use Jaspersoft Studio 6.2.2 and JasperServer 6.2.1

I would like to structure my report like this : to the left, one big table (let's say 2000px high); to the right, a small table (200px high). Both tables on same page, with empty 20px between them.

What i want : when seeing the report on JasperServer, if i scroll down to see more content of the big table, the small table stays static so it's always visible (not affected by the scrolling).

In other words, i would like a report element to have a position fixed, like position:fixed in CSS, which would always stay at the same place even if i scroll the page on my browser.

I doubt this is possible? Already tried every type of position for elements, bands, using groups and even injecting CSS in a textfield with the "hml" tag, didn't help.

Thanks in advance

Epix

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a commercial version, you can use Visualize.js to display 2 reports in a page. You can just use HTML and CSS to position the reports.

If you have community edition, you can use REST API to export report in HTML format. You'll have to create your own JavaScript codes to fetch and control the tables.