We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to get to next page of Repository?

mwarner_2

I'm sure there is a simple answer.

In Jaspersoft Server (development), version 6.1, enterprise, we have the following structure.
root>>>companies>>>company1>>>reports.

Under reports is where we load our reports from Jaspersoft Studio.

I just uploaded my 41st report, which just so happens has the highest alphabetically-sorted name.

When looking in the repository for my just uploaded report, I don't see it.  The repository is only showing 40 reports on the screen.

It is not until I sort by modified date do I see my new report.

There does not seem to be any control, such as a next page button, to get to the page with the 41-80th reports.

What am I missing?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some experimenting.

When I drag my browser (IE 11) from my main monitor (which has a resolution of 2560 x 1600) over to my secondary monitor (which has a resolution of 1920 x 1080) then I can scroll down the page using my web browser, and I can see all the reports in the repository.

So the problem is that when I view the Jaspersoft Server screen at a higher resolution (in my case 2560 x 1600) I can NOT scroll down to see past 40 reports.

Someone suggested to me that Jaspersoft has a progressive paging setup that does not work at higher vertical resolutions. 

I don't know if this is what you are encountering, but there's a glitch I run into, and a workaround.  In my case, the default first page of reports ends before the bottom of my screen, by default. I see some white space after the "last" report, but I know there are more reports. The workaround for this is to shrink my window so that some of the reports on the bottom are hidden. I can then scroll down and see all the reports.