Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Error 5321 while creating input control

MikeM19

Hello guys,

I'm dealing with an issue with my jasper server, i'm trying to upload a new jrxml file, but when i'm creating the new input control the server is giving me this message:

"The server has encountered an error. Please excuse the inconvenience. An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. (5321)"

The input control i'm trying to create is a multiple selection check box, the error appear when i try to add the first value for the list, the values have no special characters is just text and the parameter in Ireports is a Java.util.collection, i just tried with another report but the issue remains, just a few days ago i was able to do that without a problem but now i'm dealing with this, i will appreciate any idea about this.

Regards!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the jasperserver.log file to find the cause of the error. The file is by default located under webapps/jasperserver/WEB-INF/logs

You stated that you're using iReport. Are you using JasperReports Server 5.6.0 or earlier because iReport doesn't work with JasperReports Server 6.x