Remove spaces when exporting

Hi,

I want a single page report in xls and csv,so I removed extra headers.But the problem is when exporting always spaces are being created in which column headers was there.I've added

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.remove.empty.space.between.columns" value="true"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.remove.empty.space.between.rows" value="true"/>

these properties but the result is same.So my report seems like that in libreoffice calc.Any ideas?

gurpinars's picture

How do you want it to display? Difficult to know where the extra columns and rows are from just looking at two rows you've provided.

hozawa - 4 years 1 month ago

150th is extra row and at 149th row 8th column there is a overflow.Why? My all properties:

<property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit." value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.pageHeight" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.pageWidth" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.topMargin" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.bottomMargin" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.leftMargin" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.rightMargin" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.columnWidth" value="pixel"/> <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.columnSpacing" value="pixel"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.print.keep.full.text" value="true"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.detect.cell.type" value="true"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.remove.empty.space.between.columns" value="true"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.remove.empty.space.between.rows" value="true"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.collapse.row.span" value="true"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.1" value="pageHeader"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.2" value="columnHeader"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.3" value="pageFooter"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.one.page.per.sheet" value="false"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.3" value="columnHeader"/> <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.2" value="pageFooter"/>

gurpinars - 4 years 1 month ago

2 Answers:

If you don't have a page header, just delete it. I just added the property below and the excel came out just fine without any extra row.

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.1" value="columnHeader"/>

hozawa's picture

Juust Set the detail band property "Split Type" to "Prevent". OR edit the JRXML as thus:

<detail>

<band height="27" splitType="Prevent">

</detail>
icemann's picture
Feedback
randomness