We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Diferent font when execute

macaxrc

Hi Everybody!

I make a Report using jaseperserver and jasperstudio 5.5 with DIN font family. When I try to execute the report all is correctly, the font family is the same (DIN). But I have a problem when I execute the report using other pc client, when I'm try this the font change with other, but when I export to PDF, xlx, docs ... is correctly DIN. 

When I can to solve this problem? I' m try to follow this steps 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11017223/how-to-embed-font-courier-new-in-jasperserver

But the report dosn't work.

Please I need help.

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not, but I would like that uses the font that I use in the report. I underserted that when the report is genereted the font type used is the client. There is a way for everyone will come out the same font type? Becouse when I export the report the font type is correctly I don't underseted why is diferent only when I execute the report.

Any solution?

Thanks and sorry for my English

It's because when you export to a pdf, fonts are included in the document file.JRXML files does not have option to include fonts with the file.

Instead of distributing jrxml files, you can try uploading them to JasperReports Server and having everybody execute reports from the server.