We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to direct JasperServer to automatically open specific folder in repository after Login?

jigar.patel

Hi. I have Commercial Version of JasperServer 5.6.0. I want every user to be directed to their specific folder in repository after login. I'm not sure whether it is possible or not. I have tried making changes in repository.search.components.js. But its not working.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mr. Hozawa. I didn't understand what you mean by changing the home page. I updated below line in jasperserver-servlet.xml and it worked. 

<value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&standAlone=true&_flowId=viewReportFlow&ParentFolderUri=%2Freports&reportUnit=%2Freports%2FTest_Report</value>

I copied that link of report from address bar of the browser. But now I want to open specific folder in repository after login. And the problem is I don't have the link for specific folder. Because whenever we navigate in repository, address bar shows the same address: /flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow, which is not the actual link to specific folder. Do you have any idea?