We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

david.graves.2011
Go to solution Solved by Tom C,

Good Day!

I am having trouble with publishing reports with images from JasperSoft Studio to JasperReports Server.

The images are displayed fine in the JasperSoft Studio report preview. However, they go missing once the report is viewed in the JasperReports Server.

The images are uploaded from the File System.

Thank you!

UPDATE:

Please excuse me. My humblest apologies for providing you with false information.

The image sources are in fact dynamic (depending on an ID parameter) and the locations of the images are stored in a database.

The images themselves are stored in a network-attached storage.

As I have mentioned, the images are displayed perfectly in the JasperSoft Studio.

An ID is entered and the resulting report displays the correct image.

However, once the report is published to the JasperReports Server, the images cannot seem to be located.

Thank you once again and I apologize for the mistake.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

To make image availbale for report unit to render from JRS web application, you can either 1) upload your image into JRS repository as an image file under Public folder and use "repo:/..." reference in the report image expression in your report desgin, or 2) place the image file in a web server content folder and reference it with a URL in your report image expression (something like "http://localhost:8080/..../yourImage.png".