customization of Jaspersoft tool

How feasible customization of Jaspersoft tool? Please share expereince  if  any one has customized it? How much its robust after customization. Thank in advance

vikramg's picture

1 Answer:

JasperReports and Jaspersoft Studio is very easy to customize. On the otherhand, it seems JasperReports Server is not too modular and keeps modifying classes/files between versions.

hozawa's picture

Thanks to reply
Actually I am looking for

"Which is a most flexible & customizable open source & Licensed BI Reporting tool in terms of creating new features & functionality for reports using SDK development."

For instance:

BIRT/ Actuate, SpagoBI, Pentaho, RapidMiner, Jaspersoft, KNIME, Pyramid Analytics, Yellowfin, Chartio, Panorama Necto, MicroStrategy, ZOHO, Arcplan, Tibco SpotFire, Info

vikramg - 5 years 11 months ago

I think JasperReports is the best in term of customization. JasperReports Server in itself is not very customizable but it has a REST API which is stable. I haven't seen any other reporting tools that I can easily and quickly customize. Many non-open source products are easy to get started up and running but not limited to using features that are provided.

hozawa - 5 years 11 months ago
Feedback
randomness