Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Rest Api v2 report execution access control

vbence
Go to solution Solved by ernestoo,

Hy!

I want to create a user for the rest api v2 report executions (or a role group with the user). I need that, this user/role only access 1 report execution (which has about 20 input parameters, but not mandatories), but can't access any other item in the repository (the best would be that, if he can't login to web user interface (so can't see anything)).

What's the best way to achieve it?

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to create a Custom Role and add a User, and Delete the ROLE_USER role from the User's roles .

After I set on the report my Custom Role to Execute only. The user can't login to web interface, but can't access for the given report execution.

Any idea?

Hy!

I changed, i put the user to ROLE_USER and set no access for ROLE_USER for everything, and control the accesses with the Custom Role in the following way: No access for everything except 1 report (execute only)(of course execute only the connected hierarchy tree) and input controls(execute only)(of course execute only the connected hierarchy tree). I try to execute over rest api call, but says:Access is denied.

What's wrong?

• 2 weeks later...