I have a report with a crosstab defined in the Summary band. FOr layout/cosmetic reasons I have added a read textbox showing the title and a frame to underlay the whole thing in grey.
I have attached images that show the layout.
I have run into two problems:
1) When I run the report, I get the page-selection box above the red textbox (Image P1) and when I now go to the next pages the textbox disappears (Image P2)which looks really ugly
2) So far I have not found any way to insert a page break after every line of the cross tab.
Ideally I would want...
- the page-selection box to show up under the red title box (P1NEW)
- have the title box be visible all the time regardless on which page I am (P2NEW)
- and show only one line per page. (P1NEW and P2NEW)
In the attached images I have mocked-this up. Does someone have an indea on how I could do this?
Thanks so much!