We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

sophannaly

Hi, 

I use iReport 5.5.0.

When I design report, I click on text field and chose its border and padding with double line line style. But when I run it within iReport preview or deploy it to Jasperreports server, there is no double line output and it is replace with single line style.

Could anybody tell me the reason why?

Best regards, 

Sophanna

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works like you said if I tested in other section of report. In my case, I want to print it in crosstab. In my crosstab I have put some text fields as title and I choose it border padding as double line with width=1.75, but it still show as single line in excel output. Can anybody tell me why?

Difficult to understand what you want to do. In your original post, you mentioned Text field but you're now talking about cross-tabs whch is a different component. Nevertheless, I can only say that the borders of a crosstab in attached report  look double line to me.

Hi, sorry I forgot to mention that text field is in cross tab. I have a crosstab, and in crosstab I have put text fields as each column title. For text fields, I set border and padding to double line but when i export it in xls format, it shows only single line. Is it the problem with duplicate border between crosstab border and text fields border?

It's unclear. If you view it within Jaspersoft Studio in Java preview, it is single or double line? Is the problem that you're not seeing double lines when you export to Excel?

Attach a simple example jrxml file on what you're trying to do. Don't attach your entire report because that'll take too much time to read.

Hi,

In ireport, it previews with double line. When I deploy it report server or export to xls format, it will shows as single line mode. Below is the testing code. Please tell me how to solve this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

select * from revision

"hi"

$F{admin_code}

$V{admin_code}

Total admin_code

$F{geo_code}

$V{geo_code}

Total geo_code

$F{revision_number}

$V{revision_numberMeasure}

$V{revision_numberMeasure}