We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to create a SQL report getting ids from OpenErp

yamaksy
Go to solution Solved by yamaksy,

Hi,

I have a OpenErp installation, JasperReports working well and Ireport 3.7.5. I'm trying to pass the ids of the products selected to the report. I want to create a dynamic SQL Report.

In the report I have the next parameters :

ids, PIDS, product_ids and LIDS.

In OpenErp I have the next code : 

def do_catalog(self, cr, uid, ids, context={}):        product_ids = context.get('active_ids',False)                 catalog_builder = self.browse(cr,uid,ids[0])        data = {           'model': 'product.product',           'ids': product_ids ,           }        return {            'type': 'ir.actions.report.xml',            'report_name': 'pruebas',            'datas': data,            'parameters': {                               'product_ids':product_ids,            },            'nodestroy': False        }[/code]

I have try lots of SQL's , now I have this :

select * from product_product where $X{ IN ,product_product.id,product_ids} . 

It returns me all the data in produts_prodcts not the ones I have selected.

I don't know what I'm doing bad, I had read all the information I have find.

Can anyone help me?

Regards

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yamarksy,

At first glance it looks like your query is correct (note: i do not have a lot of experience with OpenERP).

Your report is likely showing all the data because the parameter prodcut_id is null. Look how $X behaves in building the query here http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/sample.reference/query/#query (scroll down to Built-in SQL Clause Functions )

Can you attache your JRXML report? That will help me better understand where the problem may be.

• Solution

After reading a lot, I get the answer and I will post it :

In the function called by the action you have to pass the ids to the report like this.

def do_catalog(self, cr, uid, ids, context={}):        product_ids = context.get('active_ids',False)                catalog_builder = self.browse(cr,uid,ids[0])        data = {           'model': 'product.product',           'ids': product_ids,           }        return {            'type': 'ir.actions.report.xml',            'report_name': 'pruebas',            'datas': data,        }[/code]

aIn the report you have to have a parameter called the same but in UPPERCASE. In this case IDS, and the class have to be java.lang.Object . You sould have another parameter called as you want to convert that object to collection :

$P{IDS}.toList()[/code]

The SQL should look like this :

select * from product_product where $X{ IN ,product_product.id,PIDS}[/code]

This works for me .

Thanks for helping.