We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jaspersoft Studio 5.5.1 unable to connect to JasperReports Server 4.5.0?

jgodin

After upgrading Jaspersoft Studio from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1, I am no longer able to use the JRS plugin to connect to a JasperReports Server 4.5.0 instance.

The exception received is:

org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: Not Found

at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.RESTv2ExceptionHandler.handleException(RESTv2ExceptionHandler.java:65)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.ARestV2ConnectionJersey.toObj(ARestV2ConnectionJersey.java:35)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.RestV2ConnectionJersey.getServerInfo(RestV2ConnectionJersey.java:108)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.RestV2ConnectionJersey.connect(RestV2ConnectionJersey.java:99)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.ProxyConnection.connect(ProxyConnection.java:61)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.WSClientHelper.connect(WSClientHelper.java:70)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.WSClientHelper.connectGetData(WSClientHelper.java:96)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.ServerProvider.listServer(ServerProvider.java:353)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.ServerProvider.access$0(ServerProvider.java:349)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.ServerProvider$1.run(ServerProvider.java:296)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
The Jaspersoft Studio 5.5.1 release notes contain, in part:
  • introduced RESTv2 support into JRS plug-in

Is the inability to connect to JasperReports Studio 4.5.0 a bug, or expected behavior?

Do I have any options other than upgrading JasperReports Server or downgrading Jaspersoft Studio?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no issues with Studio 5.5.0 with Server 4.5.0, as long as I have saved the jrxml as a previous version (4.5.0). It isn't until Studio 5.5.1 that I have an issue. For the moment, I've downgraded Studio and was already in the process of upgrading Server (I'm running both a 4.5.0 and a 5.5.0 instance of Server).