Hi - fairly new to Ireports. Am writing a report and need subreports. My subreport works when i run test it, when I do the linking to the main report, the data does not return with the same values that it does when i run it by its self. The main report only returns the provider name , grouped by provider and Measure. the data is on the Provider Group ( only want 1 line returned per provider).
The subreport has the same groupings, and is returning summary data for the provider. I have tried placing the data on the subreport, in the detail, measures and provider but it returns the same data each time..
Currently , i'm linking the provider and the begin and end dates. iF I add one for MEASURE-ID the data still is incorrect.
Both supreports are attached
I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong with the linking to make this happen.
SQL from main report:
Please help me with any suggestions or if you need more information
OK thank you for you answer.. I will relook at how I did this, but thought I had completed all of these steps. The issue I think I'm having is, in the subreport I only want to pull Measure 1, while the main report is pulling all measures. I dont now how to only pass the 1 to the subreport to only get that data. I will be adding more subreports pulling 10 more measures, they will be indentical to the first, just pulling a different measure.. So once i get the one done, the rest will fall into place.
I will post what i find out once i relook at what i did in the 2.
I did get it working. by defining the Measureid in the main report, and assigning a default value of 1 to it.. I have my subreport data in the detail on the main report my subreport is placed in the Provider Group footer. Thank you for the help.