We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

netti royala

Hai Friends.Can you please some explain me how to print Current System IP Address in pdf by using Jasper report Server,not using Java.Please Some one Provide Releated Information.I got some IP Address like 127.0.0.0 in PDF Report,This is not My IP Address.This Address came for all Systems.Why.How can i get it Correct System IP Address.?.Please advice me.I am Struggling with this one few days.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

127.0.0.1  is the localhost.  If you have the JasperReports Server installed on your local machine, then this is the address you will get.

For more help, you'll need to supply more details.  What are you doing, what are you trying to do, etc.   PDF doesn't mean much, its just the export format.

Hai Sir.Thank you reply.I am doing to print in Report user name (who logged in jaserper server ) and System IP Address.I Want to print Those two details wehn report is executed.I am using iReport to Design jrxml file ,I Upload that file in to Jasper server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Also I am having problem ,I am using Jasper server 4.7.0 Sir.When Execute the some reports,got Error Unable get next record,I think because i am not retunring any result from DB,like in Procedure IF EXISTS(SELECT EMPID FROM EMPLOYEE WHERE POSID='DPM' and EMPID='JOY'),In this If I pass correct VALUES I RETURNED ROWS ,IF NOT I AM RETURNING ANY ROWS(0 Rows affected,even though didnot see any empty columns also),Thats why got this Error.In Jasper server 5.2,By default Handle this Error,How can i do this in Jasper Server 4.7.0.Could please helpme sir.Thank you sir.