We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

HtmlComponent not shown in proper scaling

Hi,

I am using Jasper Reports 5.0. I created a report with the below element

When I run the report and save as PDF the html content inside this element are shown very small. Please help me to resolve it.

When I am using HtmlComponent element in report means it doesn't have stretchWithOverflow property to stretch automatically for the inner content. Actually HtmlComponent redered as a image and paste into the band. so there is no proper view for that element. For exampe when I am giving 50pixels height for the HtmlComponent menas the large html content is stretched for that 50pixel it looks very smaller one. Please any one can give solution to achieve stretchWithOverflow functionality for HtmlConponent.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ajinkya_c,

When I am using HtmlComponent element in report means it doesn't have stretchWithOverflow property to stretch automatically for the inner content. Actually HtmlComponent redered as a image and paste into the band. so there is no proper view for that element. For exampe when I am giving 50pixels height for the HtmlComponent menas the large html content is stretched for that 50pixel it looks very smaller one. Please any one can give solution to achieve stretchWithOverflow functionality for HtmlConponent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...