We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

jasperreports 3.6.0 at maven repository

cn73

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the user that answer at jira.codehaus.org...

But what is the dependency that causes the problem? jfreechart 1.0.12?

JasperReports is a great tool, it is impossible not to be used with Maven. have ypu contacted the authors of JFreeChart? anyway I install all the dependencies on my company repository, at this time seems the only solution.

• 4 weeks later...

And now jasper 3.7.0 is out! But what is the dependency that causes the problem? jfreechart 1.0.12?
JasperReports is a great tool, it is impossible not to be used with Maven. have ypu contacted the authors of JFreeChart? anyway I install all the dependencies on my company repository, at this time seems the only solution.

Hi,

Please use the following public repository for JasperReports:

<repository>
          <id>jasperreports</id>
          <url>http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/maven2</url>
        </repository>

We hope this will soon be synchronized with the Maven central repositories, as we have made a sync request here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2688

Thank you,
Teodor

Sync to M2 Repo still not available. Would be really nice if this would work. BTW, the POM of the recently released 3.7.0 is broken. When resolving 3.7.0, i am only getting a Groovy jar, nothing more. 3.6.2 works as expected. Maven and JasperReports is a long story of misunderstandings :-) Every now and then there are some major issues ;-)

Hi,

Uploading to Maven central repositories is beyong our control. If you want this solved sooner, maybe you should log into Codehause JIRA and put some preassure there. I gave you the link to the open tracker.

If you think the 3.7.0 package on our Maven server is broken, can you tell us in which way you think it is broken?

If you compare the Pom file of 3.6.2 and the Pom file of 3.7.0, they are identical (except for the JR version number, of course).

So can you tell us what have we messed up there since 3.6.2 works for you, but not 3.7.0?

I would like to fix this, if there is anything to fix.

Thanks,
Teodor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just to let you know that starting with version version 3.6.0, we have changed the groupId for the JasperReports project on Maven repositories, to be more in line with their naming conventions.
All versions from JR 3.6.0 up to the latest 3.7.2 have been uploaded on Maven central repositories:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/jasperreports/jasperreports/

From now on, JR uploads on Maven central would occur within an hour of the official JR release, thanks to the Sonatype.org synced repository service.

Thanks,
Teodor

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...