We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper libraries in maven 2

ddavis539

In our project we're using maven to manage jar dependencies.  I've created some reports with the latest version of iReport/Jasper (3.5.0), but cannot find that version in the maven 2 respository (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/).  under the /jasperreports root, the most recent release available is 3.1.2 which is from last December and is imcompatible with some of the attributes founds in 3.5.0 (ie 'runToBottom' attribute of subreport).

Is there an alternative repository I could point to to get the 3.5.0 version through Maven?  If not, when will the 3.5.0 version be referenced in the main maven repository?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information.  Hopefully they'll get it posted soon.  In the meantime, I was able to manually deploy the jars and pom from your bundle along with the latest jfree jars on our local shared repository which is temporarily solving the problem.

teodord
Wrote:

Hi,

An upload request was posted on the Maven upload website, but was not yet resolved:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2409

It usually takes a few weeks.

Thanks,

Teodor

Is there an updated pom file for the 3.5.0? I was just wanting an easy way to grab 3.5.0 and all of its required dependencies - are there any updated dependencies from 3.1.2? I can easily just piece together something to use locally if there aren't any dependency version changes. 

Ryan

EDIT:  Nevermind :) The Pom.xml is included in that bundle jar on that upload request. I'll use that.

Post Edited by Ryan Gardner at 04/09/09 17:53