We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Returning to a previously viewed Olap View

Jimboo

Hi,

Has anyone come across this problem, when you view an OLAP View where everything displays okay, then view a different OLAP View where everything also appears okay, but when you return to the original the OLAP data has gone, and if you click on the MDX button you get the error below,

Thanks

Jim.

JPivot had an error ...

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null property value for 'extensions(mdxQuery)'

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null property value for 'extensions(mdxQuery)'

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:512)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)

at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:463)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:398)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceView.renderMergedOutputModel(InternalResourceView.java:111)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:250)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1047)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:813)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:726)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:350)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

at com.tonbeller.wcf.controller.RequestFilter$MyHandler.normalRequest(RequestFilter.java:139)

at com.tonbeller.wcf.controller.RequestSynchronizer.handleRequest(RequestSynchronizer.java:127)

at com.tonbeller.wcf.controller.RequestFilter.doFilter(RequestFilter.java:263)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.common.UploadMultipartFilter.doFilter(UploadMultipartFilter.java:83)

at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)

at org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)

at org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)

at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

at org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)

at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

at org.acegisecurity.providers.anonymous.AnonymousProcessingFilter.doFilter(AnonymousProcessingFilter.java:125)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.service.impl.MetadataAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(MetadataAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:134)

at org.acegisecurity.ui.basicauth.BasicProcessingFilter.doFilter(BasicProcessingFilter.java:181)

at org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)

at org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:191)

at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148)

at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:90)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Post edited by: Jimboo, at: 2006/11/01 14:12

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I saw this particular error before but I have been getting various jpivot errors. I built a new jpivot.jar from CVS (jpivot.sourceforge.net). Since I replaced the jpivot-1.6-RC2.1.jar with the new one yesterday I have not had any jpivot errors.

Daryl

Daryl,

Thanks for that, we've tried building a new jpivot.jar as you suggested but unfortunately it didn't work for us, we are still getting the same jpivot error.

So we'll keep looking for a solution and let you if we find anything, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim

The Mondrian API changed eearlier this year, and there have been some lingering problems in JPivot because of the change. We have not updated the jpivot.jar in JI 1.1 since 1.0, so ddaly's fix should improve things.

Here is an updated jpivot.jar as a patch. http://jasperforge.org/sf/go/artf1762?nav=1

. You can try this out.

Sherman

JasperSoft

Post edited by: swood, at: 2006/11/02 11:46

Hi Sherman,

Thanks for the quick response, tried the updated jpivot.jar, sorry but it still hasn't fixed the problem, have you managed to duplicate this scenario ? It's when you view an OLAP View for the second time after viewing another one, is there any details we can send you that may help resolve the problem ?

Jim

Could it be a problem related to JPivot's stack mode? I've not looked at the JSP, so I don't know if the mondrianQuery tag is set for stackMode true or false; but if JasperIntelligence is building things directly from the resource data it might be confusing JPivots stack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Log Out the page button is not functioning properly when i am drilling through the Mondrian report (Foodmart Sample Analysis View).I have installed  JasperReports Server at cloud.It is working fine at cloud.But when i m accessing the report using the url in some other machine,i am facing problem.At cloud i have turned off the windows firewall,but still not able to logout from the page when drilling through Mondrian report.please help me.