We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Subreports causing report to be blank

sneatherlin

When I create a report in iReports v 1.2.5 that has a chart in it I can take my Jasper file put it in my templates folder and view my report from my Java app.

When I add a Subreport to the report whether I make it via the Wizard or on my own the report comes back totally blank.

Anyone come across this also?

Thank you

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sneatherlin wrote:

When I create a report in iReports v 1.2.5 that has a chart in it I can take my Jasper file put it in my templates folder and view my report from my Java app.

When I add a Subreport to the report whether I make it via the Wizard or on my own the report comes back totally blank.

Anyone come across this also?

Thank you

I have a similar problem with iReports v1.2.5 and crosstab sub-report. I used the crosstab wizard, and the sub-reports always prints blank page. The sub-report uses no parameters.

If I choose another sub-report type (other than crosstab), the sub-report works fine.

Is this an iReport bug ?

joseluis@esdebian.org:

Are you able to run your report inside iReport?

If yes, the problem is that your subreport is not found in the classpath in your webapp.

dmccowan:

Make another post for your question. Can you explain it a bit better? Does your integer fields ever the same length?

Giulio

giulio wrote:

joseluis@esdebian.org:

Are you able to run your report inside iReport?
If yes, the problem is that your subreport is not found in the classpath in your webapp.

dmccowan:

Make another post for your question. Can you explain it a bit better? Does your integer fields ever the same length?

Giulio

No, I'm not able to run the report inside iReport. According to this link: http://www.jasperforge.org/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=215&func=view&id=175&catid=9

the problem is a iReport bug, as I supposed :-)

Thanks Giulio.