We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperServer 7.5.0 - Parameter not set after user choice

horseman

Hello,

I have upgraded my Jasper Server from 6.3.0 to 7.5.0 and i have a different behaviour on single select query parameter.

My report has several Single Select Query parameters one is mandatory and the others are not. When the user chooses a value for the mandatory one the parameter is correctly set. But when the user chooses a value for the non mandatories parameters are not set. If the user comes back and change the value of the non mandatory parameter this time is set correctly, and if he comes back a second time to chosse the first value, the parameter is set correctly.
If i turn my parameter to mandatory, it is always set correctly.

One more thing my non mandatory parameters are cascading parameters, so when the first parameter has been chosen by user with that new behaviour they others are not evaluated. My user has to choose twice the previous parameter to get the list of values for the cascaded one.

It worked fine in version 6.3.0

Thanks for any suggestion.

Luc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

after updating from 6.3 to 7.5 I had exactly the same problem. I was also experiencing this problem with not mandatory cascaded single-select input controls. There is a hotfix patch (the latest from 7.5.0 version) in the Support Portal for registered users. That has fixed it for me. For 7.8 the support mentioned to install the hotfix patches for that version too.

Best regards