Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Run Report is different from preview in Jasper Studio?

jvieitas

Hello.

I'm having a problem in a report I'm trying to run. I have it perfectly as I want, and it displays correctly in the preview:

report_preview2.png.38d2b59ad23b2de3be2f81de5d3505d3.png

As it's possible to see, no errors (the lack of titles for the pie charts is intentional.
However, when I press right click the report unit and click "Run Report Unit", the report shows with errors, and some of the items don't even show. Obviously, the same happens when I try to view the report in JasperServer:

report_run2.png.4b7a1d81e700a9b6154bd4eb43499f92.png

I'm using a base report for the background and black section on the left, and subreports for all the others.

Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it?

I'm using Jasper Studio 6.6.0.

Thank you very much!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Paul
Thank you for your answer, I'll check the link you provided.
When I export it to PDF, this is what I get:

dashboard_export_pdf.thumb.png.d91659ee74b77383a553f49ca486b10d.png

It's a little bit better, but not by much, and it still doesn't fully work.

Thank you once again,
John

Just a small update.
Regarding the pie charts at the right, I managed to fix them because there was a parameter that wasn't being recognized. So I changed it in another place and it worked.
As for the bar charts, what I'm doing is changing the colors of the item labels to white. But even though they appear as white in the Properties, the chart doesn't seem to recognize this parameter, and shows the numbers in black. And it's not only the color, but also if the numbers are bolded or not. If I choose to bold them, them numbers don't appear bold.
I haven't overcome this problem yet...