I'm very new and self-learning my way to Jaspersoft Studio Reports.
1. Create a user "report_developer" under Advance Reporting menu of CA PPM.
2. Assigned ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR, ROLE_USER roles to this user.
3. Added profile attribute "ppmUserLnaguage" to this user.
4. Open Jaspersoft Studio, and created a server connection to our CA PPM Report service using the URL, Organization and report_developer user created above.
5. Open any report unit under CA PPM > Reports.
6. Select the file of type jrxml, right click and "Run Report Unit"
Progress bar appear saying Initialising Parameters, and then prompts to enter Username/Password saying "The server cppmxxx.ondemand.ca.com at Protected area required username and password".
I have tried the "report_developer" username and password (created above), as well as CA PPM user created on the portal, but none of them works.
Could someone please guide where I'm going wrong.