We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

PDF Encryption properties with Jasper4.2.6

julio2897

Hi, I'm new using jasper ireport designer and I've been trying to protect a pdf report encrytping the document using the following properties:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.encrypted" value="True"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.128.bit.key" value="True"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.user.password" value="mySuperPass"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.owner.password" value="mySuperPass"/>[/code]

But it seems to not been working at all; I have the guess that it's something related to the jasper version I'm currently using(cannot be changed at this point).

I'll be grateful for any help!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The mentioned properties don't work (anymore) with Jaspersoft Studio Community ed. 6.6.0:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/lowagie/text/pdf/PdfPublicKeySecurityHandler, method: createDERForRecipient signature: ([bLjava/security/cert/X509Certificate;)Lorg/bouncycastle/asn1/ASN1Primitive;) Incompatible argument to function
    at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfEncryption.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfWriter.setEncryption(Unknown Source)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReportToStream(JRPdfExporter.java:720)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReport(JRPdfExporter.java:552)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.actions.export.AExportAction.exportWithProgress(AExportAction.java:223)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.actions.export.AExportAction.doPreview(AExportAction.java:347)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.actions.export.AExportAction$3.run(AExportAction.java:191)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)

• 1 year later...