I am trying to change the logos of Jasperserver community edition using themes, but they are not changing...
The steps I tried are the following:
- Download the default theme
- Modify the png and jpg files that contain the logos
- Zip the folder with a new name
- Upload the .zip file into the themes folder
- Activate the newly uploaded theme.
- Refresh the browser (I also tried clear cache & tomcat restart)
From what I have read, the above should be enough to change the logos but that was not the case, the default theme and logos were still appearing.
Do I need to change other configurations ? Or maybe redeply the app to tomcat ?
(I am using v6.4)