Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022
Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away
You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email email@example.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.
I am trying to change the logos of Jasperserver community edition using themes, but they are not changing...
The steps I tried are the following:
- Download the default theme
- Modify the png and jpg files that contain the logos
- Zip the folder with a new name
- Upload the .zip file into the themes folder
- Activate the newly uploaded theme.
- Refresh the browser (I also tried clear cache & tomcat restart)
From what I have read, the above should be enough to change the logos but that was not the case, the default theme and logos were still appearing.
Do I need to change other configurations ? Or maybe redeply the app to tomcat ?
(I am using v6.4)
I have mentioned the steps exactly as in the link you have sent, which is what I am refering to. It is not reflecting the changes in the browser.
Let me know if any of the steps I mentioned are flawed ?
Or there is something I missed?