JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Crosstab and data source

By: robertsiqueira - robertsiqueira

Crosstab and data source

2006-05-30 04:34

I'm trying using crosstab + JRDatasource.. But Iam having problem's with this... I'am making a collection with my beans.. but when I export to PDF, it doesn't show the first element of my collection.. If I put "null" like the first element of the arrayList so, all elements are show in the PDF

Somebody have any solution ?!?!

Thank's a lot...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I think you are passing the REPORT_DATA_SOURCE as the data source for the crosstab too, which of course its wrong because the report itself starts to iterate through it and consumes the first line before passing it to the crosstab.

You should reconsider your report design and make sure the report has its own data source to iterate through and does not interfere with what you want to pass as data source to your crosstab.

I hope this helps.

Teodor

• 1 month later...

i m trying too to use crosstab with data source but I ve message like this :

Exception in thread "main" net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Error incrementing crosstab dataset

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillCrosstab$JRFillCrosstabDataset.customIncrement(JRFillCrosstab.java:654)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementDataset.increment(JRFillElementDataset.java:169)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRCalculator.calculateVariables(JRCalculator.java:152)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillDetail(JRVerticalFiller.java:621)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportContent(JRVerticalFiller.java:248)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:132)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:732)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:660)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:89)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:601)

at jasper.JasperTableauCroise.testPDF(JasperTableauCroise.java:99)

at jasper.JasperTableauCroise.testJRBeanCollectionDataSource(JasperTableauCroise.java:78)

at jasper.JasperTableauCroise.main(JasperTableauCroise.java:54)

Caused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Crosstab data has already been processed.

at net.sf.jasperreports.crosstabs.fill.calculation.BucketingService.addData(BucketingService.java:286)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillCrosstab$JRFillCrosstabDataset.customIncrement(JRFillCrosstab.java:650)

... 12 more