We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Interaction between Jaspersoft Ad Hoc Reports & Keystone Database

Hello,
Here at Heartland Credit Union, we are currently developing a number of Jaspersoft Ad Hoc Reports that Run against our Keystone Databases.   We are seeking information to explain how often the Ad Hoc Reports are granted refreshed access to the Keystone Data. 

In other words, what is the maximum lag time during which current data in the Keystone Database is NOT made accessible to any Ad Hoc Report? 

This raises a related question:  Where can we find information to address this as well as other topics relating to the interaction between Jaspersoft Ad Hoc Reports and our Keystone Databases? 

Thank You, Hugh Powell

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @hpowell  Our queries are all real-time. So the time will depend on the query/data fetch time + ad hoc rendering time. It all comes to the data size you are rendering and type of visualization in ad hoc. Connecting you to another forum topic if it is helpful. Would you like to get in touch with one of our solutions engineers to discuss your use case in more detail? 

Hello @Michelle R
Yes, it would be helpful to connect with one of the Solutions Engineers.   HOWEVER, first I would like to do some more research.  I have found 1 issue that I will be addressing with another Data Analyst after lunch. 
In response to your message, I can say that when this query produces data (usually none) it is a small amount (2 Columns & a few Records) so I do not expect data volume to be an issue. 
Meanwhile, I will also want to look into '
query/data fetch time + ad hoc rendering time' issues you mentioned ...  

I may be following up later today.  Thank you, Hugh Powell