JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Export Charts as pdf - net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

julian111

Hi community, 

Thanks for reading!

I am trying to export a pdf from a report containing a HTML 5 charts. I have installed chromium from the snap store and inserted the path into js.config.properties and also set the net.sf.jasperreports.chrome.argument.no-sandbox=true parameter in jasperreports.properties. 

Now, when I try to export a pdf I get the following error:

errorCode='export.execution.rejected', parameters=null, properties=null, details=null, errorUid='e541ade0-4437-4f8d-9e6d-a905f07f55d6', exception=com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.remote.exception.ExportExecutionRejectedException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Page failed to load: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND}

Does someone has a hint for me here?

Thank you!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

we kindly request that you add the following property to the "jasperreport.properties" file, located at Path: \apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\classes\jasperreport.properties."

net.sf.jasperreports.chrome.tempdir.path=C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\apache-tomcat-8.5.77\\chrometemp

This approach ensures that the files used for Chrome rendering are not deleted during a clean restart (i.e., when the tmp folder is removed).

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Rutuja Bhalchandra Shinde said:

Hi,

we kindly request that you add the following property to the "jasperreport.properties" file, located at Path: \apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\classes\jasperreport.properties."

net.sf.jasperreports.chrome.tempdir.path=C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\apache-tomcat-8.5.77\\chrometemp

This approach ensures that the files used for Chrome rendering are not deleted during a clean restart (i.e., when the tmp folder is removed).

Thank you!

Thank you! What would be the corresponding part on Linux? Sorry that missed that in the initial post.

Thank you!

i tried

net.sf.jasperreports.chrome.tempdir.path=opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/chrometemp 

net.sf.jasperreports.chrome.tempdir.path=opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/chrometemp 

and also

net.sf.jasperreports.chrome.tempdir.path=/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/chrometemp/

but non worked. For the first one i still get 

net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

When using the second one i get:

java.io.IOException: No such file or directory

Any other suggestions?

On 2/8/2024 at 12:19 PM, Rutuja Bhalchandra Shinde said:

Hi,

please check if the user who started the services of the JRS has all the permissions to the temp folder.

Hi!

Jaspersoft is running as root:

root       83349       1  0 Feb08 pts/3    00:15:59 /opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/java/bin/java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/conf/logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -Xss2m -Djs.license.directory=/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0 -Djdk.tls.ephemeralDHKeySize=2048 -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.apache.catalina.webresources -Dorg.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener.UMASK=0027 -Dignore.endorsed.dirs= -classpath /opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/bin/tomcat-juli.jar -Dcatalina.base=/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat -Dcatalina.home=/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
root      620766  620377  0 11:55 pts/1    00:00:00 grep --color=auto jasper

Permission ins /opt/jasperreports-server-7.9.0/apache-tomcat look like:

drwxr-xr-x 11 root root  253 Feb  7 09:51 .
drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4.0K May 17  2022 ..
-rw-r-----  1 root root  19K Dec  3  2020 BUILDING.txt
-rw-r-----  1 root root 5.3K Dec  3  2020 CONTRIBUTING.md
-rw-r-----  1 root root  56K Dec  3  2020 LICENSE
-rw-r-----  1 root root 1.7K Dec  3  2020 NOTICE
-rw-r-----  1 root root 3.2K Dec  3  2020 README.md
-rw-r-----  1 root root 7.0K Dec  3  2020 RELEASE-NOTES
-rw-r-----  1 root root  16K Dec  3  2020 RUNNING.txt
drwxr-x---  2 root root 4.0K Apr 25  2022 bin
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4.0K Feb  8 15:11 chrometemp
drwx------  3 root root  254 Nov  6 19:36 conf
drwxr-x---  2 root root 4.0K Dec  8  2022 lib
drwxr-x---  2 root root  16K Feb 11 06:18 logs