We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Enable user to create domains

Go to solution Solved by arnaudsimon091,

Hello everyone,

I would like that some users could create domains on my JasperReports Server (users with role X),

I found a documentation were everything is explaind (doc), it worked in a demo enterprise version of JasperReports

but when I tried the same process on the production JasperReports (LDAP configured), I got this error : 

Error creating bean with name 'remoteServiceConfiguration' -> Error creating bean with name 'authenticationAuthoirizationFilterChainProxy'  ->

Cannot resolve reference to bean 'filterInvocationInterceptor' while setting constructor argument with key [6] ->

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported configuration attributes: [L4_IT_DEVS] (my role)

Screen : 

log_bug_domain.png.2ce6f5670690a92b76b2b7c1b9d460fd.png

Has someone already had this kind of error when configuring domain creation for users ?

Thanks for help !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello,
If you are working with the "Domains" feature it means you are running a commercial edition of TIBCO Jaspersoft.

If so, providing @arnaudsimon091 solution is not working, I would recommend you to open a case on the support portal support.tibco.com

Should you need more help, feel free to reach me out too: wpangnan@tibco.com

Thank you
BR,
Anthony