print margin properties

ye_l

Hello. 

I set the margins in the properties. It works locally in jasper, but does nocht work on server.  Do you have an idea why?

- net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.print.page.top.margin - specifies the page top margin in pixels
- net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.print.page.left.margin - specifies the page left margin in pixels
- net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.print.page.bottom.margin - specifies the page bottom margin in pixels
- net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.print.page.right.margin - specifies the page right margin in pixels

- net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.print.header.margin - specifies the header margin in pixels
- net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.print.footer.margin - specifies the footer margin in pixels

Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you set the values? In JasperSoftStudio/iReport Designer options or within your design or in the local properies config-file for jasperreports?

If first you can also place the properties into the design (jrxml) file. AFAIK these properties should overwrite the default ones from the jasperreports.properties file in classpath.

hth + regards

C-Box

Hello C-Box,

I set the properties for the jrxml file in Jasper Studio. These are not set in the jasperreports.properties file on the Server.

The Jasperserver has the version 6.4.2 and the Studio wher I set the properties has 6.6.0. Can that be the problem?

Thank you for the help

regards