Do Paid Community COnsultants Exist?

m_3

I have inherited an application that uses the Community Version of the Jasper Reports Server.  I am no Jasper Reports expert, but I would like to find a freelancer who is.  No luck on upWork or Freelancer.com.

Any idea how I might find one?  Are you one?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please reach out to me on nikhilesh@helicaltech.com

We are jaspersoft system integration partner and have more than 35+ implementations till now. For many of our customers we have also worked on Community Edition,

Professional Edition as well as Enterprise Edition.

We have worked on all the aspects of jaspersoft which includes reports designing (using ireport and jasper studio), Single Sign On integration, Integration (using ifame, jasper libraries, webservices and visualize.js), Virtual data sources, external charts integration, high avalaibility and load balancing, domains and topics etc.

Some of the client names includes SyncHR, Unified Social, Tata Communication, Franconnect, Sagence Learning, Sage Human Capital, BSM Technologies, Micronesia Government Department of Education etc.

Please email me so that we can setup a call. We can provide you excellent services at very competitive rates.