Go to solution Solved by crazyzai0123,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning,

on the detail band options i have used $F{field}.equals("field"). Im displaying a table using parameters.  When i select the parameter (as a filter, named "field) from the panel it prints the detail band not when i dont select any or any different.

Im not sure what you specifically need but what i have displayed in detail band is a pic. Hope this helps!!

OK, basically is ,my database have an ID, and Code. So in my report I select ID:1 , and the id's code comes with value "COD", so when I preview the report, I insert the ID parameter as 1, result will return me code with value "COD". Now i want when the code value is "COD", one of the detail band is hide. but i tried many printWhen expression and all the output not met my requirement

<band height="60">            <printWhenExpression><![CDATA[$F{Code}.equals("COD")]]></printWhenExpression>            <staticText>                <reportElement x="370" y="20" width="100" height="30" uuid="dd9cb634-244f-4dd4-b329-4c90e406afba"/>                <text><![CDATA[One Detail]]></text>            </staticText>        </band>        <band height="56">            <staticText>                <reportElement x="370" y="20" width="100" height="30" uuid="d4259182-215b-4b3e-9673-bcd6cb5ac355"/>                <text><![CDATA[Another detail]]></text>            </staticText>        </band>[/code]