We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper server build issues

Hi,

I have downloaded jasper source code(6.3.0), while building the source code, I am getting following error. plese can any one help me with this.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jasperserver-api-metadata: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata:jasperserver-api-metadata:jar:6.3.0: The following artifacts could not be resolved: jaspersoft.ji-pro.ji-jpivot-ui:ji-jpivot:jar:6.1.0, org.hibernate:hibernate-core:jar:3.3.2.GA-HHH-2763, org.olap4j:olap4j-xmla:jar:1.1.0-JS-6, pentaho:mondrian:jar:3.6.4-JS-2: Could not find artifact jaspersoft.ji-pro.ji-jpivot-ui:ji-jpivot:jar:6.1.0 in js-repo-svn (file://C:SourceScalajasperserver-repo) -> [Help 1]
     [java] [ERROR]
     [java] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
     [java] [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
     [java] [ERROR]
     [java] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
     [java] [ERROR]
     [java] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
     [java] [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :jasperserver-api-metadata
     [java] Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=32m; support was removed in 8.0
     [java] Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic