Can a Table do this?

Mictog

Good Afternoon,

I have successfully created a table and can populate it.  The purpose of my table is to lay out a summary; taking the place of a sub-report which my third-party software does not deal well with.  For a single value I get data; when I try to utilize a coma list of values it bails--my original report does not.   What I am looking for is along these lines

Company                       Active Employees                        Vaccinations                         Declines              Compliant               Status Unknown

Company1 Name                     1583                               1196         76%                               175                        87%                         212

Company2 Name                     4703                               3999         85%                               232                        90%                         472

REPORT TOTAL         6286                               5195        83%                                407                       89%                         684

I take care of createing the list in the outer report as I am using the JRUTIL scriplet and send in the where clause ( field in ('value') ) to conduct the operations in the sql.  When pulled out of iReports (ver 5.6.0) and run separately in MSSQL SMS the query runs perfectly well returning the multiple or single value summary lines as expected.  It is in iReports that I experience the problem.

The overall goal is to have three separate (similar looking) tables in this report with the visibility contoled by a parameter (this is working).  What I am requesting here is guidance toward getting the table to return the multiple/single detail lines based on the additional data set. 

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance you can provide.

MT

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days