We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

ViewAsDashboard - how to remove horizonal scroll bar

fibrecrm

I have a report that I want to run inside an iFrame.  This is working and I have used the following parameters which are passed in the URL

j_username=xxxx
j_password=xxxx
viewAsDashboardFrame=true

If I paste the entire URL into a browser window the report is displayed and the output is centered on screen.  It looks great in full screen however when I reduce the width of the browser window it seems that the report still thinks the width is full screen and therefore I can no longer see the output unless I use the horizontal scroll bar.

At runtime the url will be accessed through an iframe which is 35% of the width of the browser window.  The report shows, however only half of the report is visible and you have to use a horizontal scroll bar to view all the content.  Its as if the iframe thinks the output should be displayed in full screen mode than adds a large left/right margin.  I appreciate everyonoes screen sizes will be different however even with the largest monitor it seems the report always loads with a specific width.  In iReport the page format has a very small width set (450px).

1. Is there a way to fix the width of the report by passing parameters like the above?
  2. Also is there a way to set the default zoom level to something other than 100% (as a parameter)?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Simon

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use the following property to adjust the zoom of the report:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.viewer.zoom" value="1.2"/>

This equals a zoom level of 120%, you can use Integers, Decimals and other porperties such as FitWidth, ActualSize, FitHeight, FitPage.