Jaspersoft AWS AMI - Exclude sample content

jstockham
Go to solution Solved by marianol,

I was hoping someone could perhaps help me.  Could you tell me how I would go about setting up an AWS EC2 instance running Jaspersoft but without including any of the sample content like the SuperMart dashboards and data.

We have been using the AMI located here and have not seen anywhere where we can either prevent the content from being installed or cleanly remove it.   The content has been manually removed on our development server but it is still quite messy and there are little bits left over so would like to be able to have a clean jasperserver setup for the production environment.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Let me check what is the best way to do this. On the top of my head I would go ahead, and use the buildomatic scripts and regenerate the repo DB as explained in the manual install on the JRS Install guide under Manually Creating the JRS Repository DB. 

http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-installation-guide/v611/manually-creating-jasperreports

Let me check what is the best way to do this. On the top of my head I would go ahead, and use the buildomatic scripts and regenerate the repo DB as explained in the manual install on the JRS Install guide under Manually Creating the JRS Repository DB.  

http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server...

This worked for me thank you.  They only thing I would add to this is to take a copy of jasperserver.license from your WEB-INF folder beforehand as the one in buildomatic folder is a trial license.