We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error publishing from Studio to Server

beekerc69

I am trying to publish a report from Studio 6.1.0 to Jaspersoft Reporting Server 6.1.0.  I have successfullly published before and am needing to update/republish as i continue development.

Normal progress is to pick the destination location in the Repository, review the identified resources, confirm the DataSource and click Finish.

now i'm getting an error

index(14).png.110aed2ceb9279b5e49a900136f57774.png

The error Detail text is

java.lang.Exception: The Server has returned an error with code 1 and with the message could not update: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#5416121]; SQL [update JIResource set version=?, name=?, parent_folder=?, childrenFolder=?, label=?, description=?, resourceType=?, creation_date=?, update_date=? where id=? and version=?]; constraint [sC51622PPMRPTP122S.SYS_C001057672]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not update: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#5416121]
  at com.jaspersoft.ireport.jasperserver.ws.WSClient.putReportUnitResource(WSClient.java:617)
  at com.jaspersoft.ireport.jasperserver.ws.WSClient.modifyReportUnitResource(WSClient.java:552)
  at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.soap.SoapConnection.addOrModifyResource(SoapConnection.java:266)
  at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.ProxyConnection.addOrModifyResource(ProxyConnection.java:311)
  at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.publish.Publish.publishResources(Publish.java:196)
  at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.publish.Publish.publish(Publish.java:65)
  at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.publish.wizard.Publish2ServerWizard$3.run(Publish2ServerWizard.java:302)
  at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Where do i begin to troubleshoot this kind of error.?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images