We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

can i send my report as attachment ? helpppp meee please

sc.jawad

is this posible that  when i see the report perview and there is hyperlink or something else which send my report as attachment ? kindly help me 

if this happen then it was great achivemnt for us becouse mostly user want to send report as attachment for different users and client 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think there is no need to see table becouse my case is so simple i select a text variable then drag it to report now right click on it and 

click on hyper link its simple i just want that when i click on it it send my report as attachment cuz mostly user want to send there report to email clients 

thats why if this hapen then  it was great achivement for all of us.

thanks in advance

Hi,

maybe you can use jasper's scheduler to accomplish your need.

http://localhost:9080/logomind/scheduler/main.html?reportUnitURI=%2Forganizations%2Forganization_1%2FIZMIR_EGITIM%2Fdemo_excel_1&parentReportUnitURI=#create/organizations/organization_1/IZMIR_EGITIM/demo_excel_1$fast

this is a sample link for immediate execution of jasper's scheduler for a specific report. You need to change bold parts according your report path info. Maybe it will be better to get path dynamically because the report path can be changed in future. After edit the link, write it to hyperlink referance and publish the report

PS: This method is for jaspersoft V6.1.0 or later. I am not sure it is legit for older versions. You should check the scheduler's link pattern is the same or not

dear @zh3ntil without scheduler is that posible ? i mean why i am using this scheduler ?

and dear this is my link 

localhost:8088/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/reports/TCS/TT&output=pdf&j_username=jasperadmin&j_password=jasperadmin

how can i change it into your url becouse i cant under stand your url and dont know where is your server name which is your  report name or report folder

I guess your url should be sth like that:

http://localhost:8088/jasperserver/scheduler/main.html?reportUnitURI=%2Freports%2FTCS%2FTT&parentReportUnitURI=#create/reports/TCS/TT$fast

you can check it from jasperserver. go to jasperserver right click on the report and go to 'schedule'. Then click 'Run Now' and check the URL. That URL will be your referance link to use on report hyperlink.

Of course there will be other ways to make it but it will need some coding. The way that i mentioned above is to make it without any coding. That is a workaround actually.