We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Tomcat 8 Compatibility

seema.hegde
Go to solution Solved by ernestoo,

Is Jasper reports server supported on Tomcat 8? I've installed Tomcat 8 on Java 7, as I understand Java 8 is not supported. Are there similar compatibility issues with Tomcat? I've installed the system, but I'm getting a 404 error when I try to access the login page. I see the following repeated in the logs:

19-Oct-2015 20:18:38.319 INFO [scheduled-eviction-thread-0] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [org.infinispan.util.concurrent.BoundedConcurrentHashMap$Values]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [org.infinispan.util.concurrent.BoundedConcurrentHashMap$Values]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1355)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForClassLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1341)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1206)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1167)
at org.infinispan.util.concurrent.BoundedConcurrentHashMap.values(BoundedConcurrentHashMap.java:2113)
at org.infinispan.container.DefaultDataContainer.purgeExpired(DefaultDataContainer.java:189)
at org.infinispan.eviction.EvictionManagerImpl.processEviction(EvictionManagerImpl.java:102)
at org.infinispan.eviction.EvictionManagerImpl$ScheduledTask.run(EvictionManagerImpl.java:144)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic