We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Subreport woes Jasper 6.0.1

efrain_santiago

I have a main report that only has 6 small charts in the summary band. The purpose is for this first page to look like a dashboard. The rest of the bands have nothing on them and are set to 0 px height.

I want to add a sub report right below these charts after a page break. So when the report is printed out it "looks" like a dashboard on the first page, and the 2nd page and onwards will be the sub report(which is more of a detils report).

The main report runs perfectly by itself. The sub Report runs perfectly by itself.

When I drop the sub report at the bottom of the summary band and I upload the report to Jasper Server, I only see the sub report contents, the summary band of the main report does not appear at all. No, it is not on a separate page, ONLY the subreport shows.

I have tried editing different settings but am unable to resolve this. I am very puzzled at the moment. Any Ideas?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys. The problem was that I was uploading the subreport to Jasperserver, then referencing its main_jrxml.jrxml in the subreport object in my Main report. It seems this confuses jasper and it only renders the last main_jrxml reference in the main report's xml.