Customizing charts in jasperserver pro web

daniel_17

I am using mostly the jasperserver web version (aws) because I cannot get studio to work in my machine. However, I cannot seem to find a way to customize the charts of my reports in any way in the web version.

Is there a way to do it or am I stuck to using the default formatting/colours or trying to get studio to work?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the main problem I have is getting studio to work.

I have tried connecting to my server and downloading one of the reports just so I could have an example to work around in studio, but I get an error whenever I try to preview something I have eddited on my machine. Also, uploading it to the server works fine, but no alterations are made to the reports.

Only a type can be imported. com.jaspersoft.ji.adhoc.service.AdhocEngineServiceImpl resolves to a package

I have tried with both professional and community, in 2 different machines, with the same errors showing up. Whenever I try to open a report created in the online version it opens up fine, but any modifications are not saved/compiled, with the error:

Only a type can be imported. com.jaspersoft.ji.adhoc.service.AdhocEngineServiceImpl resolves to a package

showing up