We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Creating User Based Home page is disabling menus options (home,Library,logout and others)

anand.p

Hi

I am creating user based home page in jasper server version 5.5.0. I created home directory inside jsp/module directory and kept my home pages. In home.jsp I configred the role base redirection to perticular .jsp pages. To direct flow on home directory I defined one homeFlow.xml file  inside flow directory. its working perfectly . Its directing to the perticular user based jsp page.

But issue is that when that page shows all reports and other things properly but the menus items ( Home button, Library options and logout button) got disabled .Header menu options are not working.

I am doing the same changes in jasper server 5.2.0 version and there everything is working perfectly. Logout is also working their properly.

Can anyone guid me what I need to modify in new version of jasper server. Is there any new way to create user based login pages into new jasper server 5.5.1.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Anand

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi William 

Can you please explain it in detail. I tried changing the dashboard uri in jasperserver-servlet.xml file but in URI we cant use "&" character there, so right now I am running out of clue that how to do that. Please if you know the solution for the same , please guid me.

Thanks

Anand