How to display automatically dashboard after login in jasperserver

sourabh.g

Hello Everyone,

i have done migration jaspersoft 3.5 to jaspersoft 5.1/5.2 and my all Dashboards and reports is running without any error.

But i want to know when i loged in jasperserver then i want to display Dashboard directly.

in simple i want to display  dashboard just after login in jasper server.

if any one know about this so please help me.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a description in the JasperServer Ultimate Guide, Setting, that gives an example of how to change the home page (the first page you see after login) to a different flow. In the 5.0 user guide, it is section 11.5.  You can get the ultimate guide here: http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/jasperreports-server-ultimate-guide

dashboards may be a little trickier than the example in the guide.

In this case, from your own custom application, for example, you could provide hyperlinks to your dashboards via the HTTP API.  This way, the user does not see the repository view or the Jaspersoft frame, but only the dashboard.  As a matter of fact, the user won't even kow that the dashboard is in Jaspersoft.  You could also further configure the repository itself, since what a person sees in the repository is managed via system roles, users and permissions.  These are two ideas to consider to help you get started, based on my understanding of your requirement listed above.