Cannot access a view using a user account

kinjalm

I as a administrator has created a user_test and a role_test.   I have granted it a role_test as well as a role_user to the user_test. I also right clicked on the specific folder i want to make visible to the user the permissions that are supposed to be given. On logging in from the user account i am able to see the folder also the olap view files but on clicking on the olap views it says " Please contact your system administrator or log in as a user with permission." Access denied.    Am i supposed to do some changes in the mdx query or the schema?.. please help me with this

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I think you should check, what rights assigned you to the role that you created and assigned to that user.

also check with adminstrator role that user. if still give problem then may be problem in your mdx olap. 

Are you create any security xml file for that olap?

Thanks & Regards

Ajinkya

is it possible in a view to add filters like a specific date or any other range so that i can filter the data accordingly? i worked with the jasper schema workbench i dont know what to add in the CDATA field in filters.