How to see jrxml file on jasperserver? Is there a way I can connect to jasperserver from iReport?

kundan.scorpio

I am trying to view jrxml file uploaded on japserserver, but unable to view the same. When I click the edit button selecting the report, it gives me an option to replace the same with another jrxml file but does not let me see the content of jrxml file already uploaded. Is there a way by which I can connect to Jaspser server from ireport?  What should be the url for jasperserver in order, username & password  to connect to jasperserver be specified if at all there is a way?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iReport includes a JasperReports Server plug-in that provides the capability to browse the JasperReports Server repository and deploy reports to the server. You will need to configure the plug-in to connect to your JasperReports Server repository.

1. Within iReport, go to Window>JasperReports Server Repository.
  2. Add a server by clicking the add server icon http://www.jaspersoft.com/sites/all/themes/jaspersoft2/images/getting-started-icons/server_add.png in the Repository Navigator tool bar.
  3. Enter a the configuration information to access your server instance including a name, repository web services URL, organization, username, and password.
  4. Click “Save.”

See the JasperReports Server User Guide section on "Connecting to the Server from iReport" for additional information on configuring the plug-in to connect to your installation of JasperReports Server.