We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error while trying to Run Report

uzair_zaman

I have added the jrxml report files I had created locally in IReport Designer in to the Jaserper server repository. Now when I am trying to run the report, it give me this error message:

java.lang.Exception: 1 - Parameter "DATABASE_TIMEZONE" does not exist.

I have check my DB Connection and have set the time zone to London and then tried Los Angeles as well, but both times it gives same error message.

Any suggestion. Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try changing your datasource connection so that the timezone information is used from the database (the default setting) and let me know.  It is rare that you need to actually set the database timezone.  Regardless, it should work and if it doesn't, then we may need to have a bug logged in the tracker.

Just checked something and it sounds like this has happened before when the datasource is created by someone logged in as superuser rather than the organization admin.  You could try recreating your datasource as the org admin if in fact you did set it up as superuser.

First of all,  thanks for the suggestions.

I have created new connetion with datetime zone set as default and the test was successful as well. The report runs perfectly fine when I click on Preview in iReport Designer but when I try to righ click on the added report and try to run, it gives the same error message. Please see the screenshot attached. 

Any suggestions. Thanks