We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Two subreports side by side

atiquek
Go to solution Solved by atiquek,

Hi there,

I have a main report (Master.jrxml) which needs to place two subreports (subreport1.jrxml & subreports2.jrxml) side by side. The first subreport contains a bar chart while the second one contains some further information related to the chart and needs to be displayed to the right of the chart or subreport1.

Could someone please suggest how do I place the two subreports so that they dont overlap.

Thanks,

Atique

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can tell you without run the reports, is that in the master you have 219 px for the second subreport (subreport1), and in the subreport himself the widht define 250 px (you can see it, when you choose the subreport himself in iReport report inceptor). Try to adjust this value.

Hi,

I got fresh look in this case, and want to say to you that I have more than two subreports side by side and they not overlops. What I'm doing is to match to total width of the master report to the subreports. In this case the master widht is A4 so it 595 px - 40 px (margin left and right), so you have 555 px to divide between both subreport. If the first subreport widht get 475 px, you have to give the second 555-475 = 80 px. NOT 219 px as I said before. (I was consider a space between subreports).

Also, I notice that the second subreport not contain frame.

The orientation in my reports is "protriat" as I said.

Good luck.